Our doctors can treat and manage fractures and broken bones, including the removal of plaster after recovery. We also offer waterproof casting, which is very convenient if your activity involves getting wet.
Our Sports Doctors are happy to work closely with your GP, physiotherapist or other providers, or you can have all your treatment on-site with our team of allied health professionals, including exercise physiology, physiotherapy, nutrition and exercise training services.
Our services include:
- On the day or next-day appointments for urgent injury management
- Fracture clinic service for follow-up of more serious injuries, whether you were seen initially at South Coast Sports Medicine, a General Practice clinic or Albany Hospital
- Sport doctor assessment to provide you with a clear diagnosis and plan your ongoing care
- Splints, plastering and suturing
- Knee braces, ankle braces, wrist braces
No referral is required to see our practitioners.