The multidisciplinary team at South Coast Sports Medicine offers Corporate Health Screening that is specific to your company’s needs. Our Sports Doctors, Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists have extensive training in a range of areas including health screens, pre employment medicals, ergonomic assessment and injury management.
What can South Coast Sports Medicine offer your business?
- Exercise, lifestyle and nutrition education sessions with sports/nutritional doctor, exercise physiologist and nutritionist
- Development of specific exercise programmes for your workplace
- Exercise sessions led by exercise physiologist or personal trainer
- Health screens including skin checks, cardiovascular risk, diabetes risk, musculoskeletal and fitness assessments
- Pre-employment and periodic employment medicals, including Cat 1, 2, 3 rail medicals
- Ergonomic assessments for workplace as well as individual workstations
- Recommending appropriate workplace, task or equipment modifications
- Advice/assistance in preparing appropriate risk management and occupational health and safety policies and procedures, including advice about ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Advice/assistance in preparing appropriate incident reporting, injury management, risk management systems and return to work programmes
- Acute injury management – Doctors’ appointments on day of injury or the next day as required, to assess the injury and begin the return to work process
- In-house management of all injuries including fracture management, suturing
- In-house physiotherapy and exercise physiology services for acute injury management and rehabilitation programmes
- Proactive management of injuries under workers compensation from a team of health professionals with specific occupational medicine qualifications