Whether your injury is acute (sudden onset) or chronic (long-term) our Sports Doctors are happy to work closely with your GP, physiotherapist or other providers, or you can have all your treatment on-site with our team of allied health professionals.
Our services include:
- On the day or next-day appointments for urgent injury management
- Fracture clinic service for follow-up of more serious injuries, whether you were seen initially at South Coast Sports Medicine, a General Practice clinic, or Albany Hospital
- Sports doctor assessment to provide you with a clear diagnosis and plan your ongoing coordinated and communicative care
- Splints, plastering and suturing
- Exercise rehabilitation programmes
- Occupational injuries and worker’s compensation
No referral is required to see our practitioners.