South Coast Sports Medicine offer a range of massage treatments including:
- Remedial and sports massage treatments
- Individual rehabilitation or recovery programs
- Treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue injuries
- Relief of general stress and tension
- Relaxation and maintenance
- Pre- and post- event massage
Nurse, Massage Therapist
BSc (Nursing), GCert Nurs (Critical Care)
Growing up in Tasmania, Kelley moved to Western Australia before completing her Bachelor of Science (Nursing) in 2005. Kelley spent 10 years travelling interstate and overseas, before settling in Albany. During this time Kelley completed her Diploma of Remedial Massage, become a member of the Association of Massage Therapists and did Postgraduate studies in Emergency Nursing. Kelley has significant experience in acute injury management, splinting and casting, giving her an in-depth knowledge of the human body and how it moves.
Kelley enjoys an active lifestyle, having completed a junior sporting career in track and field athletics, and was a U20 national junior triple jump champion. Having settled in Albany she spends her time hiking the beautiful coastline, playing golf and doing pilates.