Occupational Medicine / Pre-Employment / Workers Compensation
The multidisciplinary team at South Coast Sports Medicine can assist with all aspects of occupational medicine, including pre-employment and periodic medicals, ergonomic and job task analysis, injury management and rehabilitation.
We also offer some corporate health services.
Worker’s compensation can be a difficult process for both the worker and employer to navigate, and we believe that good outcomes depend on excellent communication between all those involved. All the professionals at South Coast Sports Medicine are qualified and experienced, and live locally, allowing us to work closely with your injury management team, employer and insurer.
Our Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologists are happy to work closely with your usual treating doctor, or you have the option of seeing one of our Sports Doctors.
Our services include:
- Same day or next day appointments for assessment of workplace injuries
- In-house, team-based physiotherapy and exercise programmes, with the option of using our gym for your rehab
- Early diagnosis and efficient referrals
- Proactive worker’s compensation injury management
- Exercise prescription
- Pre-employment medicals
- Cat 1, 2 & 3 National Rail medicals
- Commercial vehicle drivers' medicals
- Musculoskeletal evaluations
- Manual handling
- Job capacity evaluations
- Job task analysis
- Individualized Corporate health services