The multidisciplinary team at South Coast Sports Medicine can manage all aspects of injury prevention and management, from chronic sporting injuries to overuse or repetitive strain injuries related to exercise or work. We can also help with the management of fractures and broken bones, including the removal of plaster after recovery.
We provide expert assessment, efficient referral for tests, accurate diagnosis and an evidence-based multidisciplinary treatment plan. We also offer personal training sessions and supervised access to our onsite rehab gym.
We can assess you for risk of injury before you start a new type of exercise or return to exercise after illness or injury.
Our Sports Doctors are happy to work closely with your GP, physiotherapist or other providers, or you can have all your treatment on-site with our team of allied health professionals, including exercise physiology, physiotherapy, nutrition and personal training services.
Our services include:
- On the day or next-day appointments for urgent injury management
- Fracture clinic service for follow-up of more serious injuries, whether you were seen initially at South Coast Sports Medicine, a General Practice clinic or Albany Hospital
- Sport doctor assessment to provide you with a clear diagnosis and plan your ongoing care
- Splints, plastering and suturing
- Exercise rehabilitation programmes
- Injury prevention
- Occupational injuries and worker’s compensation
No referral is required to see our practitioners.